February is the month of hearts, love, and flowers, but if you tend to procrastinate in the gift department like me then you’re probably rushing to find the perfect gift for your significant other. Don’t fret, because I have some last minute DIY Valentine’s gifts that your loved ones will fall in love with.
(pictures via pinterest)
Valentine’s Day Jar
Let me know some of your favorite DIY projects in the comments below and don’t forget to follow my Pinterest board for tutorials of the projects listed above.
Life for me has been a little all over the place lately. From getting ready for the holidays, middle of the year testing for school, and daily life. I’ve been feeling out of focus and needed to be reminded of why I began myself care journey. In the video below I share a few of my go-to self-care tips.
As many of you know life can be overwhelming. A student may struggle finding time to study while maintaining a social life on a near non-existent budget, while a single parent could be juggling a career, bills, and family duties with minimal help. With these and other similar cases it’s good to take a step back and regain focus. As I may have mentioned before, my personal focal point for the year is self-care and healing. So today I wanted to share my top 5 essential items and ideas to give your mind and body a little TLC.
- Journaling- To me, writing on paper is beautiful thing. Lately I have been taking time out of my day to write down thoughts or words of inspiration for a positive mental break.
- Love in My Language by: Alex Elle
- Green Tea Body Butter by Butter Me Up- I love body butters especially in the colder months. I adore the blend of Shea butter and the hint of the green tea which makes this my go to scent at the moment
- Loose Leaf Tea- I am a tea junkie and nothing makes my day like a good cup of tea. My current favorite is an Indian Spice loose leaf blend from my local Healthy Market.
- Incense – Nothing puts me in a relaxed mood like burning incense.
What are you favorite items for self-care and healing? Feel free to share on either my IG or Twitter accounts!
Happy April loves! It been a while since I’ve posted but I’m here with tons of exciting things for the blog. April has to be one of my favorite months of the year. From anniversaries to birthdays, this is a jam packed month for me. One of my personal goals for April is to fulfill a vow to explore my creative side more. I love DIY and home décor projects, not to mention my slight addiction to Pinterest-inspired crafts. For me being creative is relaxing and further helps me create a balance between motherhood, being a wife, and working. When I’m threading the tulle for one of my daughter’s tutus or penning the last few lines of a new poem, it’s like a personal escape to focus solely on me and what I enjoy. So this April, I am challenging my readers to take time to create, enjoy life, explore and live each day to the fullest.
Happy Wednesday Loves,
I just wanted to start the day off on a bright note. Remember you were not made to be ordinary. Your are one of a kind so do what make you happy and always leave a trail of glitter!
I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my followers.